HOW DO I BECOME A SPONSOR?
Are you able to sponsor a 5 KitBox to enhance a child’s first day at school?
If you are willing to you should know the following:
- Each 5 Kit Box costs $350, your entire donation is targeted to purchasing the contents.
- No operational expenses are redirected. From your sponsorship gift, any increase to costs or additions, we seek further funding and sponsorship to meet the shortfall. (We are blessed to have volunteers come and pack the 5 KitBox with love on their own time).
- On the 5 KitBox will be included a ******RED LOVE HEART ****** sticker with the words included: “with love from the Green Whanau xo”
- You will receive via email a tax donation receipt.
In 12 months our team at SSFI will contact you and ask you if you and your whanau wish to support another child with a 5KitBox.
LOOKING FOR A CORPORATE PARTNER?
School Start First Impressions is seeking a sponsor who can help build our social capital, build capacity for greater gifting, and assist in providing some political advocacy.
- Are you able to provide content for our 5 Kitbox?
- Do you have community work days you have not filled?
- Does your organisation promote “Equity vs Equality”?
- Does this sound like a possibility?
We would welcome you to join us for a cuppa and catch up. Please get in touch.
Nga mihi nui,
At SSFI we value people, and our promise to you is that we will not
share your private information with any third party.
PAST AND PRESENT SPONSORS
School Start First Impressions acknowledge the following, for their valued donations:
- Thomas Family Trust
- Rae Blackwood
- Gracious Living
- Lisa Li, Papakura
- Scholastic Books
- The Warehouse Pukekohe
- Hutton Builders
- Rotary Club Pukekohe